The West Michigan Shoreline Regional Development Commission is a federal and state designated regional planning and development agency serving 120 local governments in Lake, Mason, Muskegon, Newaygo, and Oceana Counties.
WMSRDC is also responsible for the management and administration of the homeland security program for the counties of Clare, Ionia, Isabella, Kent, Lake, Mason, Mecosta, Montcalm, Muskegon, Newaygo, Oceana, Osceola, and Ottawa.
WMSRDC is also the planning agency for the metropolitan transportation planning (MPO) program for Muskegon and Northern Ottawa Counties.
Watch the Clean Air Action TV Public Service Announcement. "Do Your Share. Stop at the Click."
The 2014 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Plan and Summary are now available. The six-page summary provides a synopsis of the CEDS document including an explanation of the CEDS process, brief regional profile, a list of the 2014 CEDS projects, and recent economic investments in the region.
Check out the October/November Issue of the WMSRDC Newsletter. Read about:
- WMSRDC Partnering with the Regional Prosperity Initiative
- Spotlight on Economic Development Planning
- Stormwater & Green Infrastructure Planning
- Three Potential EDA Grant Projects
- Long Range Transportation Plan Goals & Objectives
- Homeland Security On the Road
- Connect Michigan
- Lake Michigan Water Trail Community Engagement
- And much more!